In the winter season we have attractive accommodation packages with excellent prices. The proximity of Skiareny Szrenica is an undeniable asset to our hotel for guests who prefer an active holiday.
Christmas Holiday Offer
We welcome our guests with homemade gingerbread cookies.
The package includes Christmas Eve supper with rich traditional menu and popular Christmas carols. Every year Santa Claus visits our hotel and shares gifts with everyone. On the first day of Christmas traditionally we invite our guests to the cottage Grill “Zagłoba” our Christmas BBQ feast of roast pig and traditional food all sourced from the best local produce available.
New Years Eve Offer
We offer our guests the opportunity to ring in the New Year in style. Welcoming our guests to our banqueting hall with excellent live music and exquisite menu. Mała Bawaria Hotel is a family- friendly hotel so you can participate in our New Year’s Eve Ball together with your children. We ring in the New Year with a fantastic fireworks display. On New Year’s Day we invite our guests to the cottage Grill “Zagłoba” for BBQ feast of roast pig and traditional food all sourced from the best local produce available.
Mała Bawaria Hotel is located just 100 meters from Skiarena and lower lift station to Szrenica Mountain. Your equipment can be safely stored in our ski rooms. Just 9 kilometers from our hotel you will find Jakuszyce which hosts the largest cross- country Ski race in Poland. Lovers of winter escapades starting their journey will begin from our hotel situated right on the black trail.
In the winter season in Szklarska Poręba there are many sporting events and activities organized.
Particularly attractive and spectacular are:
- Śniegolepy which is a championship in sculptures made from snow
- Ski Retro Festival which is a competition in alpine skiing in which competitors wear period costumes
- World Snow Day- ski races for everyone
- Border rush- dog sledding in Jakuszyce
- Bieg Piastów” Cross- country Ski Festival which is the largest mass sports event in Poland. Where every year thousands can be involved
- Stars on Snow- an opportunity to meet popular characters from television and radio throughout the cross country route and Skierena Szrenica Mountain.